What Are The Symptoms Of Diabetes?The main diabetes symptoms are:
- Feeling very thirsty
- Cuts or wounds that heal slowly
- Blurred vision
- Urinating more often than usual, certainly at night
- Feeling very tired
- Itching around your penis or vagina, or frequent episodes of thrush
- Weight loss and loss of muscle bulk.
What Are The Causes Of Diabetes?
Causes Of Diabetes Type 1Type 1 diabetes is generally caused by the immune system obliterating the cells in the pancreas that produce insulin. This causes diabetes by vacating the body without adequate insulin to function usually. This is called as an autoimmune reaction, or autoimmune cause, because the body is attacking itself. There is no particular diabetes causes, but the below triggers may be involved:
- Viral or bacterial infection
- Unidentified component causing autoimmune reaction
- Chemical toxins within food
- Underlying genetic arrangement may also be a type 1 diabetes cause.
Type 2 Diabetes CausesWhat causes diabetes type 2? Type 2 diabetes causes are generally multifactorial – more than one diabetes cause is included. Frequently, the most huge factor is a family history of type 2 diabetes. This is the most likely type 2 diabetes cause. There are some risk factors for type 2 diabetes, any or all of which enhance the chances of evolving the condition. These include:
- Living a sedentary lifestyle
- Improving age
- Bad diet
- Another type 2 diabetes causes like pregnancy or illness can be type 2 diabetes risk factors.
Gestational Diabetes CausesThe causes of diabetes in pregnancy also called gestational diabetes rest unknown. However, there are a variety of risk factors that enhance the chances of evolving this condition:
- The family history of gestational diabetes
- Overweight or Obese
- Suffer from polycystic ovary syndrome
- Have had a big baby weighing over 9lb
- Causes of gestational diabetes may also be linked to ethnicity – some ethnic groups have a greater danger of gestational diabetes.
Other Diabetes CausesThere are some other potential diabetes causes. These include the below:
- Pancreatitis is also called as pancreatectomy it is a cause of diabetes. Pancreatitis is called to enhance the risk of developing diabetes, as is a pancreatectomy.
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS). One of the root causes of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome is obesity-linked insulin resistance, which will also enhance the risk of pre-diabetes and type 2 diabetes.
- Cushing’s syndrome. This syndrome improves production of the cortisol hormone, which serves to enhanced blood glucose levels. An over-abundance of cortisol can cause diabetes.
- Glucagonoma. Patients with glucagonoma may undergo diabetes because of an absence of equilibrium between levels of insulin production and glucagon production.
- Steroid-induced diabetes (steroid diabetes) is an uncommon form of diabetes that happens due to prolonged use of glucocorticoid therapy.
What Is Pre-Diabetes?Pre-diabetes illustrates a state in which blood glucose levels are higher than average, although not high adequate to be diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. Pre-diabetes has no signs or no symptoms. People who are with pre-diabetes have a higher risk of developing type 2 diabetes and also cardiovascular (heart and circulation) disease. Two million Indians have pre-diabetes and are at high risk of developing type 2 diabetes. Without extended lifestyle changes, including healthy eating, increased activity and losing weight, approximately one in three people who are with pre-diabetes will go on to develop type 2 diabetes.
There Are Two Pre-Diabetes Conditions:Impaired glucose tolerance (which is also known as IGT) is where blood glucose levels are larger than average but not high sufficient to be classified as diabetes. Impaired fasting glucose (which is also called as IFG) is where blood glucose levels are escalated in the fasting state but not high adequate to be classified as diabetes. It is viable to have both Impaired Fasting Glucose (IFG) and Impaired Glucose Tolerance (IGT).
Diabetes ComplicationsUncontrolled diabetes can lead to a variety number of short and long-term health difficulties, including hypoglycemia, heart disorder, nerve damage and amputation, and also vision problems. The majority of these diabetes-related state occur as a result of uncontrolled blood glucose levels, particularly raised blood sugar over a extended period of time. It is important that diabetics are aware of the difficulties that can happen as a result of diabetes to assure that the first symptoms of any potential illness are detected before they begin. In this section, you’ll discover information on all of the diseases, disorders and complications that are linked to diabetes, including the various causes, symptoms and treatments for specific condition.
How Common Are Difficulties Of Diabetes?It is common for number of people with diabetes to begin to increase difficulties after having diabetes for a number of years. With good diabetes control and subsistence a healthy, active lifestyle, it is feasible for people to go a number of decades complication free. However, if you have had less well managed diabetes, have led a less healthy lifestyle, or had un diagnosed diabetes for a variety of years, the complications of diabetes are more likely to develop beginning. The complications linked with diabetes have a common origin: too much glucose (sugar) in the blood. If blood glucose (sugar) levels endure high too often over time, it has a damaging effect on many of the body’s organs, essentially:
- The kidneys (nephropathy
- The eyes (retinopathy)
- The nervous system (neuropathy)
- The heart (heart attack)
- The blood vessels (high blood pressure, Arteriosclerosis, stroke, etc.)
- Sleep apnea
- Erectile dysfunction
- Yeast infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Periodontal disease.
- Duration of the diabetes
2 thoughts on “What Is Diabetes And What Causes It?”
Medicines for diabetes
Hi, Ashok m
you can take the below supplements
INLIFE Diastan Noni Juice
Dosage: Take 15 ml (1 serving) with 100 ml of water. Best time to juice will be empty stomach early morning 30 minutes before your first meal
INLIFE Gymnema Sylvestre
Dosage: 1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule in the evening daily before meals